Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Problems of being on my own - 4/12/11

 When living out on my own, there will be lots of different problems that I might come across.  For instance, no job is typically safe forever. I could possibly get laid off or fired, and no job means no income, meaning no way to pay my bills and expenses. Another speedbump would be unexpected medical bills. Breaking a bone, needing surgery, that al costs money, and the insurance I have may not cover what Is needed. I could  possibly also live in an area known for disasters, such as tornadoes, or if I live on the west coast, earthquakes. East coast has hurricanes. 

I could also have something stolen from me, or I could be sued.  There are many different things that could happen to me,  and I should try my best to be ready for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment