Thursday, September 2, 2010

9/2/10 Dream job...again?


     "Write a paragraph of what career you would like to work at when you graduate high school. Explain why you would like to work in this field."

 Even though I don't see why we have to do this again, I'm ok with it, I guess.  

At the moment, I have two careers I would like to work at, though only one is probable. The improbable one is to be an ACO, or animal control officer. I love working with animals,and I'd love it even more if I could save them from humans that would harm or mistreat them, however, my anger issues wouldn't  allow me to do so. I would get so upset at the criminal that I might lose my cool and hurt them myself.  

That said, I go on to my next career of choice: Computer tech. That's working on computers; fixing them, inspecting them, troubleshooting and such like that. It seems like a good choice for me, since I'm already skilled with computers anyway, and I learn about them quickly. I'd also like to try my hand at computer programming, but not really as a job.

Signing out,
Lyrina

No comments:

Post a Comment