Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8/25/10 A million reasons

  


       "If I won 2.5 million dollars, I would..."

         I have a huge list of things I would do and get. First and foremost, I would pay either for my boyfriend to visit me, or to visit my boyfriend. He lives all the way in New York during school, and in Florida during the summer. Neither of us have jobs, and neither of our families are willing or able to pay for our trips. I would then pay for all my family's bills and buy a new car for my mom and a motorcycle for me. Then, I would buy a new PS2, a Wii, a new laptop, a PSP, a PS3, and a DSiXL. I would also pay to get my pets all the medication they need to get rid of the fleas once and for all. I would pay for Vyncent to move in here in Missouri, and I would live in an apartment with him. There are many things I would do with 2.5 million dollars, so these are only a few.

Signing out,
Lyrina

No comments:

Post a Comment